Dein Weg in die Zukunft
Given the current situation with the Corona virus and in order to prevent the virus from further spreading, all our interviews will take place remotely for now. Thank you for your understanding.
Personio is the “HR operating system” aiming to be the leading cloud-based software solution for SMEs in Europe. Combining human resources, recruiting and payroll into a single platform, we improve business performance by driving excellence in people operations and strategy.
We have just raised $75 million in a Series C funding round led by Accel. With established offices in Munich (headquarter), London and Madrid we are now in the process of opening an office in Dublin, Ireland, where we will be building a sales hub to drive all European sales efforts outside of the German market.
To kick off our Dublin journey, we are looking for a Team Lead Talent Acquisition (m/f/d) who will have immense impact on shaping our European success story and growing our Dublin team from 1 to 100 in the next year. While you will be the first talent acquisition employee in Dublin, you will build your own team, who will expect your guidance and mentorship. You will also be part of a larger recruiting and employer branding team based in our headquarter in Munich and in our Madrid office.
- Build and lead our Dublin recruiting team (starting off with one additional team member) driving our international expansion
- Design and execute the selection and recruiting process for all positions in Dublin (with a strong focus on Sales roles initially): You will work very closely with the hiring managers, create robust job specifications, set research and talent engagement strategies, qualify candidates, run the interview process, negotiate offers, and develop customized closing strategies
- Identify prospective candidates through active search efforts, industry networking and internal sources
- Strategically build and maintain a network of active and passive potential future candidates
- Be a trusted advisor for candidates and ensure an outstanding candidate experience
- Build an employer brand within the Dublin tech scene
- Actively use data to challenge processes and increase efficiency